WEALTH IS. . .

My feeling of euphoria while experiencing a gratifying event or personal accomplishment.

My mixture of pride and joy in a loved one’s growth or achievement.

My fulfillment in the consumption of organic fruits and vegetables I have personally grown.   

My inner warmth in being an anonymous donor.   

My simple happiness in watching puppies or kittens frolicking at play.   

My sense of mastery after exceeding my own behavioral expectations.   

My elevated mood after completion of a poem, the crafting of artwork, or seeing happy children.

My elation at being in remission from leukemia.

My feeling that, for the moment, all seems wonderful in my world.

My investment is in promotion of truth, justice, peace, and harmony.

My return continues to be the deep, genuine wealth of joy and fulfillment.


Will Walsh