THE NEW HOLOCAUST

O! say I can see, by the dawn's early light
What so proudly Israel hailed at the twilight’s last gleaming.
I see billions in U.S. military aid thrown to a predatory regime.
I see 35,000 murders as less important to Americans than Lebron James’s 40,000 points.
I see an Israeli national anthem glorifying only Zionism, a slap in the face to Arab Israelis.
I see Israeli theft of ancestral Palestinian West Bank lands.
I see Israeli eviction of thousands of West Bank Palestinians without due process.
I see Israeli mass destruction of Palestinian homes, farms, and olive groves.
I see hundreds of luxury condo communities illegally built by Israel for its settlers on private Palestinian property.
I see settler swimming pools filled with water stolen from raided Palestinian wells.
I see harassment of Palestinians by extremist settlers as the IDF looks on.
I see a UN rendered ineffectual by its own flawed Security Council veto mechanism.
I see a corrupt Israeli dictator wishing to undermine his Supreme Court and democracy itself.
I see U.S. meals parachuting pathetically down to starving Palestinians in Gaza.
I see U.S. genocidal bombs raining down on trapped Palestinians in Gaza.
I see a U.S. president not demanding a cease fire while watching extermination of a people.
I see a swastika on the flag of Israel, not the Star of David.
Will Walsh